Sunday, July 24, 2016

Elder Darnel Apelu MTC Update 1st Week

Elder Apelu arrived in to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 12:30pm. Later that evening (around 8:30pm) I received a quick email from him telling me that he had arrived and that his P-day (preparation day) would be on Friday. He wasn't sure if they would actually give them the chance to write to us on that p-day since he had already wrote to me the day he arrived. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised when in fact he did email me that Friday morning. He was also excited to report that he was made District Leader in his district.

Below is the email he sent to me that he sent to me that day to send to anyone who was interested.


Here is a copy of the email I received his first official p-day

No comments:

Post a Comment